Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Introduction

Welcome to Adam Reads Books! As my third or maybe fourth stab at blogging consistently, I hope I found something that will keep me engaged, even if the audience is smaller.

I'm a 23 year old Project Manager working for Epic in Verona, WI and I travel. A lot. Every other week or so for work, I'm flying around the country for work and that means layovers and many cans of 30,000 ft ginger ale. As a corollary, I've also been an avid reader since I was very young and these trips afford me the opportunity to really dive into new material or old favorites.

I'm centering this blog around my internal commentary on what I'm currently reading. I'll be starting soon as I begin my ump-teenth reread of J.R.R. Tolkien's classic Lord of the Rings. It's one I've talked with many friends about for more hours than I care to remember but I think that writing about it here will bring forward ideas I hadn't thought of, and will allow others to engage and challenge my thoughts as well.

Thanks for checking in and I hope to have the first real post up soon. Safe travels.

No comments:

Post a Comment